In this new series, we will give you some examples of ketogenic diet meal plans.
Full day menu, with perfect macros, great flavours and easy to find and cook! We recommend 3 meals in a day, breakfast lunch and dinner. Moreover, we will provide you a few ketogenic friendly snacks to help you in the fight against anxiety.
Without further delay, let’s get started.
- Scrambled eggs with butter and chives (NO BREAD, FORGET ABOUT IT)
- Espresso coffee (1 cup)
- Almond milk (1 glass, or you can add it to your coffee if you don’t like it dark)
Fat from eggs, butter and almond, protein from eggs, caffeine to activate your metabolism. A ketogenic diet basic breakfast.
To prepare your scrambled eggs, put butter in a pan, add salt and pepper to your eggs and move them until they are solid but soft. Use some chopped chives to decorate and add more flavour.
A low carb and balanced breakfast which will give you enough energy to start your day.
- Pan fried fresh salmon with herbs
- Avocado, tomato, and red onion salad with olive oil (if you need more calories because of your physical activity, add some feta cheese and nuts to your salad.
Great lunch for your ketogenic diet. Very low carb, even with a big salad and lots of vitamin. Really healthy and perfect to lose weight.
Fry the salmon in a hot pan with olive oil. Add sea salt, black pepper, parsley and dill. Feel free to add your favourite herbs. Dress your salad with olive oil and wine vinegar, and a few drops of worcestershire sauce. Really tasty.
- Bacon wrapped asparagus
Bacon in a diet. That’s why ketogenic diet is AMAZING! With this dinner you will add fat to your meal plan, and get your daily macros. Eat enough walnuts (or your favourite nuts) as you need.
To cook this recipe, put some sea salt in your asparagus, and wrap them with a delicious slice of smoked bacon. Then put them in the oven for 20 minutes until bacon is crispy and asparagus are tender. Just enjoy this incredible recipe.
After all this menu, if you need more calories, or you are still too hungry, here you have some good snacks to eat between meals.
- More nuts
- Pickles: very low calories, but still delicious. They can help against anxiety when you are doing a low calorie diet.
- Cheese: add more calories and fat to reach your daily objectives.
Read all our posts to get more information about ketogenic diet, low carb food and tasty recipes!